Welcome to Beginner Guide
When one participates to any Battlegroup 21 Open Games, one agrees to respect those simple rules.
Well being rules
- No insults.
- No discrimination towards sex, age, gender, health status, social or geographical origin.
- Support or diffuse the totalitarian ideology of the factions which are played in game or their moddern reminiscences is forbidden.
- Maintain a respectful behavior towards other players no matter where they’re from, or your personnal grief or hanger.
- Respect mixity in languages : in-game, english is recommended, as spectator, please respect others speaking or move to another channel.
- Respect mission makers and your side leaders while they speak during briefings
Rules of the game
- No team kill on purpose
- No shooting at respawn (please rebing G to 2xG for grenades)
- Do not loot uniforms or radios
- Planning a “lone wolf” action during initial plan is forbidden, except for recon and sniper units. We intend to play tactical games. A group is considered as such starting from 3 players.
- In the tab “repositories”, click on the blue “+”, copy this URL (ftp://repository.battlegroup21.com/.a3s/autoconfig) in the autoconfig field, click on Import then Ok, check “Notify” to check for updates automatically on A3Sync start.
- Repository status may be red (UPDATED) if updates are needed or green (OK) if not.
- Please be aware of the differences between global repository (whole server data) and events (specific to one or multiple games).
- If updates needed, click first on the repo/event in question then sur the white sheet accompanied by a blue arrow juste next to the frame. A window while appear and check for your mods.
- Check all mods that needs updates then click on start button on the left.
- Wait until the download end.
There are plenty of useful informations in map’s briefing tab Image
|[Home]||WMT Menu||[F1]||Show A3 help|
|[F1]||View distance preset 1||[F2]||Statistics|
|[F2]||View distance preset 2||[F3]||WMT Menu|
|[F3]||View distance preset 3||[L]||lite a candy|
|[F4]||Mute sound||[U]||Show bullet ray tracers|
|[SPACE]||If spectator has a unit focused it changes through the available camera modes|
|[PAGE UP/DOWN]||Adjust spectator view distance|
(all those value can be configured in WMT Menu)